On July 20, The National Center on Education and the Economy implemented a new sub-brand structure to better reflect the strong connections between our 35 years of international education research, our policy consulting services and our professional learning programs.
NCEE is now comprised of three Centers:
- The Center on International Education Benchmarking;
- The Center on Policy Solutions; and
- The Center on System Leadership.
This new structure impacts the following naming conventions you have been familiar with:
- NCEE’s Center on System Leadership is the new name for what was previously known as The National Institute for School Leadership (NISL); and
- The NISL acronym has been repurposed as the new name of what was previously known as NISL’s Executive Development Program (EDP).
There will be no change in naming to NCEE’s Center on International Education Benchmarking.
The services NCEE provides and our trusted staff also remain unchanged. As always, NCEE will continue to provide high-quality research and analysis on the world’s top-performing education systems, consulting and strategic planning supports for districts and states, and research-based professional learning for system leaders.