As our name indicates, we work at the intersection of education and the economy to deeply understand current systems, anticipate the future, eradicate barriers, elevate effective practices, and innovate for opportunity. We connect research, policy, and practice with innovation to drive transformative progress—and engage policy makers, educators, youth, researchers, philanthropists, and industry leaders as allies and co-designers. We find synergy where others see divides. We build bridges, co-identifying shared goals and priorities, and co-constructing a path forward. We seek solutions to the key issues of our time—technology, well-being, life-long learning —working with other organizations, adjacent sectors, and coalitions to advance their mission and ours.
Join Our Team!
NCEE is expanding our team! We are on the lookout for exceptional individuals who are passionate about making a meaningful impact in the field of education. See below for a list of the new team members we are currently seeking.
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the title of the job you are interested in applying for in the subject line.
We are seeking a strategic, energetic, and organized education research professional to join our Research and Evaluation team. This creative, agile, and inclusive new team member will lead NCEE’s benchmarking of international and domestic education systems.
- Help assemble an Advisory Board who can assist with thinking through our methods, outputs, and strategic partners
- Build and manage a two-year programmatic cycle of research priorities and initiatives
- Synthesize the research findings and publishing state of the art reports and briefs
NCEE is seeking a National Facilitators for the western U.S. to establish an environment for lively dialogue, respectful disagreement, learning, and solution finding. Use your expertise in coaching to enhance adult learning, develop leadership skills, and improve student outcomes.
- Deliver engaging, responsive, and collaborative leadership learning experiences and coaching for school leaders in districts across the U.S.
- Master and facilitate a range of NCEE offerings, including the National Institute for School Leadership program (NISL) and serve as a mentor to upcoming facilitators.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and collaborative Master’s or PhD student in education, public policy, or a related field to join our team as a summer intern.
- Analyze global education policies using quantitative and qualitative data
- Craft succinct policy briefs for internal and external audiences
- Support ongoing work with states and districts
- Supporting the design and delivery of convenings and webinars